How To Ask A Nigerian Girl Out 6 hilarious men's ploys

How To Ask A Nigerian Girl Out 6 hilarious men's ploys

You'll be amazed what length Nigerian men will go just to convince a girl he's honest about his feelings towards her

"A Naija girl is easy to get," according to an average Nigerian guy, "just buy her recharge card of 1,500or take her out for some shopping and she's all yours by the next day."

This could be true but wait till you read the next 6 ways men use to charm their Nigerian babes below:


1. Cinema date:

According to Charles, 24, he finally got approved by his current girlfriend after he invited her for a cinema date in Ikeja, Lagos last year. "It took me almost three weeks for her to even talk to me or agree to go anywhere with me. So when I suggested that we go watch 'London Has Fallen', she said yes."

2. Eatery date:

You will be surprised that some girls are yet to have that typical eatery date in Nigeria.  Moses in Ogun state says, "Sola was giving me a difficult time hanging out with me. I decided to send her a food package from a popular eatery for like a week. After that, I asked her to follow me to one and the rest is history."

3. Call and Text messages:

Calling and texting is very important to girls. She wants you [men] to check on her whether at home or at work or even when she is travelling to another state by road. "I make sure I call my babe every day and sometimes at night to ask how was her day. I think  that’s what she loves about me the most," Ndukwe shares with us.

4. Send her money:

This is every Nigerian girl's dream guy. A guy who can just solve her problems even without her asking. In this Buhari era where money is scarce, a N2,000 - N50,000 transfer will be highly welcomed. "I swear, this works like magic. I have gotten 3 babes after sending them 10k each," Emeka writes.


5. Carry her in your fully Air-conditioned car:

According to most students, this works perfectly with University girls. Because most Nigerian states are structured to allow students trek for long distances, a boyfriend with a ride can just win the hearts of most females. "All I needed was my dad's car, full tank, AC and hot jams, I was good to go with any chick," Andy says.

6. Fill her car tank and generator with fuel:

Heaven Sent! A guy who can fill a car tank of the woman [he's asking out] is just heavenly sent! Talkless of also providing fuel for her generator at home, "trust me, she'll be the one inviting you over to her place," Bassey confirms.



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 13:17 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment