is this too much for her age : young daughter of a popular actress rocks crazy ripped jeans ( photos)

is this too much for her age : young daughter of a popular actress rocks crazy ripped jeans ( photos)


Michelle seems to be on a roller coaster and is growing so fast into a celebrity. Her mode or do I say style of dressing more of an adult and her postures is showing that as well. I think her mum needs to tone down on the kind of exposure she is having, she tends to be having it too much.


The girl was spotted in ripped crazy jeans, which I won't say is not fine with me, but at least not for a girl of her age and one that the whole naija peepz know well. She ought to be brought up as a role model to other young kids just like her.

That's my opinion though




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 07:17 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment