WEDDING NIGHT ROMANTIC STORY : HOW MY WIFE SPOILT ME WITH HER LOVE MAKING SKILLS AND ENERGY ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT

WEDDING NIGHT ROMANTIC STORY : HOW MY WIFE SPOILT ME WITH HER LOVE MAKING SKILLS AND ENERGY ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT






I met my wife in the hospital. We are both healthcare practitioners. I was already working there before she joined the organization, and I was on leave when she resumed. She is tall, fair, has a very good shape and very pretty. She has such a babyish and wonderful smile, in short she is the most gorgeous woman I have met, I was totally captivated from the day i saw her, her beauty is different and she is naughty and witty.

Wooing her was a huge work o, she stressed my life wella. I was thinking it was going to be pretty easy, as a fine guy that I is na and chicks were all over me. She didn’t respond well o.


After a long while sha, we got talking and became close. I was so excited the day she accepted to date me, until she said NO S3X. I was like okay o...I knew I wanted her not just her body so I agreed to it. Although dating was serious torment o, she spends the night in my house most times. We sleep on the same bed. I respected her cos of that o, she is soo disciplined. When she says no…forget it, no going back on her word.



On our wedding day, I was trying to rush up everything so we can go to the main dish of the day. My wife was just dancing ooo, saluting everybody even children. I just weak had to keep up appearance o and continued smiling. The second dress she changed to during the reception almost killed me, i could feel my heart racing when i saw her, i think she knew what she was doing to me cos, when she walked up to me she whispered in my ear that she forgot to wear her panties (which I later found out to be a lie cos she even wear tight join sef).


 
When it was time for our first dance as a couple, my wife almost killed me, she was grinding on me, my best man noticed the bulge at my mid-section and was like konji wan kill my guy o. We sat down after dancing and I told her...you have been a really bad girl and I am going to give you a wonderful reward....she said… bring it on baby. I almost died. In fact eh I could not take my eyes off her boobs and her body.



Finally my people after what seemed like forever, the party was over and it was time to go to our room, my mom started saying something about my wife and I going to the house first for some ceremonial things and to thank her friends that came over for the wedding. I told her we will meet her there. I carried my Mrs. to the car and zoomed off to the hotel.


We got kissing, smooching; her boobs are perfect, big and firm, with suckable nipples. I kissed her neck down to her nipple, my hands wondering around her crotch, I felt her clit, she was so wet and she was breathing so hard and moaning, I put in one of my fingers and she was grinding her hips with the movement of my finger. She went for my d**k, I think she was impressed with what she was about to have, she was stroking my d**k with her hands while i sucked her nipples and fingered her at the same time. I teased her clit with my d**k could hear the sound of her wet pink pu**y, then I entered her, it felt so heavenly and like home. She was already begging and asking for more. I pulled out, carried her to the bathroom, we showered.


I have always known she had a preference for doggy style (we have had soo many discussions on the s3x topic buh she no gree do). I immediately flipped her and entered again…she squirted immediately, screaming out my name. we exploded together and dozed off, cuddled up.


My wife is amazing, she has a lot of energy and she loves money wella. I have always known she loves money and that’s a weakness but what I love most is the fact that she doesn’t wait for it to be handed over to her. She works for it and she is very generous.


On the 1st of every month, she sends me a new month text, just to remind me to make a transfer for her, the children and “MY” upkeep. I don’t mind doing it cos she spends wisely.


she loves cooking but hate washing the dishes. so whenever i am around, i do it gladly and help out around the house.

She has made our house a home. I am always happy going home cos that’s where my joy is.





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 03:29 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment