NYSC LOVE STORY 2 : MY LOVEMAKING ADVENTURE WITH A CATHOLIC PRIEST DURING MY NYSC DAYS

NYSC LOVE STORY 2 : MY LOVEMAKING ADVENTURE WITH A CATHOLIC PRIEST DURING MY NYSC DAYS









I cant pronounce that word no matter how hard i try.. service year kini. lool.

I served in 2015 batch A.. i was posted to Abia state my mood was unchanged when i saw the state as i wanted port harcourt so i can meet those rich oil guys that will gimee plenty mony lool, but i was still glad it was not ilu hausa ooo. 



The day before camp i slept in le boos house and we gbensh well well to last for the 3 weeks as body no be fire wood, i went to camp with arranged bus from school so the journey was fun and as i dey always fear to travel it helped that my friends were there.


we camp in Umunna bende and as the name implies people bend well well.. i joined one group in camp called PET so i wont do parade, i ended up loving the group and joined their CDS.. camp was just there I had just 2 friends that we came to camp together. I had a camp boo buh i did not let him collect anything oo as i was forming good girl.



On posting day i was posted to the same PPA in the capital with my friend chai i was happy small buh i knew it will affect my flexing as na she be the reason wey i do good girl for camp my other friend was also posted to the capital but another PPA so we got house together.

I was crushing on one cute guy in my CDS buh he was a batch ahead of me so by the time i got courage to talk he had passed out, still told him in BBM tho.


I met my best friend in service in my ppa the babe sure die,, ehn ehn we stayed in a catholic lodge tho i am not Catholic and one of the priest did me strong thing was always disturbing me and i started an affair with him and it lasted through out my service year.. I pray GOD forgives me.. 


So when ever i am going to the priest house i tell my roommie who acts like my mum that i am going to my NYSC bestie house, i miss my NYSC bestie most we still talk tho and i hope to see her again.

Anybody that served in umuaiha must know crunchies, i still miss their food and hoffers popcorn, i miss eating Abacha too, and speaking their language i also learnt to cook their food

I also patronize Aba well well.....how can i be in abia state and not know the famous Aba market, there was a day i went sef that our Zonal inspector did head count chai.. thank God it did not affect my passing out

I also learnt hair making during my service year and its one of the things i'm so glad i did..



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 07:34 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment