INSURANCE : HOW MANY MEN CAN AFFORD THIS See Traditional Marriage List Of Items In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State

INSURANCE : HOW MANY MEN CAN AFFORD THIS See Traditional Marriage List Of Items In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State

I was preparing for work this morning when my elder bro sent this (paper) to me via email.

I once heard if you want to marry a girl from the east you'll have to pay extra MONEY
Ok, back to the matter, my bro is preparing for his traditional wedding anytime soon.

Below is the list of things they ask him to buy, after I was done with the calculations and all, I got a total of close to #500,000 just to buy things listed in the list.

Mind you the list doesn't include food, drinks, canopies, chairs just to name a few that will be used in the event.

I just said in my mind, Eku tracession wedding.






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 00:43 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment