Most illiterate SLAYQUEEN ever, see what this beautiful slayqueen posted after her final exam "I Come, I Came And I Concer":

Most illiterate SLAYQUEEN ever, see what this beautiful slayqueen posted after her final exam "I Come, I Came And I Concer":



Come on! Are these people joking or do they really mean what they write?

A Polytechnic graduate took to Facebook to celebrate after writing her final exams but she made a blunder that has given her post attention.

Sharing a photo of herself and coursemates, she wrote: "I come I came and I concer".




Obviously, she meant "I came, I saw, I conquered". She will not be the first to make such a mistake. Just a month ago, a university graduate while rejoicing after writing his final exams also made a similar blunder. Is this a sign that something is seriously wrong with the education system in Nigeria?





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 00:21 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment