Meet A University Graduate Who Strips & Clowns For Money At A Lagos Bar (Photos, Video)

Meet A University Graduate Who Strips & Clowns For Money At A Lagos Bar (Photos, Video)


Job unemployment in Nigeria has driven many University graduates to different demeaning jobs, but I have never seen a young man who would depend on this type of job for survival. I usually hang out in this nice bar in Lagos, and this young man always comes around in the evening, perform for customers chilling in the bar till late night.

I don’t think he receives a payment from the bar management- didn’t bother to ask anyway. But, I did get to talk to him, and he reveals he is a graduate, but since he couldn’t find any job, he decided to do this. He says he sometimes obtain tips from customers in the bar to the tune of N2,000 daily. He is a very charming performer anyway, and I just had to take a video of him with my humble self.

When will unemployment drop in Nigeria?

See photos and watch the video below
:









nigeria and unemployment 



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 09:46 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment