Should he Leave her : Man waits to have $ex until marriage, only to discover new wife is 4 months pregnant(photos)

Should he Leave her : Man waits to have $ex until marriage, only to discover new wife is 4 months pregnant(photos)


In this generation of social media and the "issues" that comes with
it, finding a decent wife is one of the hardest tasks. Sadly, most
men don't know this truth until they land in the mess.

Here's the story of a man who got more than he bargained for in
marriage. His letter was shared on a US online gossip advice
column:
"We exchanged vows in a colorful wedding a few weeks back, even though I highly suspected that my wife was already pregnant with another man's baby, but I married
her anyway.. My suspicions became true when we recently
visited a family doctor for routine check ups.
The doctor said she was four months pregnant. My
Christian values ensured that I and my wife did not engage
in sexual activities before tying the knot, therefore
cementing my belief that she cheated on me.
I have since been heartbroken because I feel that I was cheated into marriage. I am seriously contemplating opting
out even after sacrificing time during courtship and
spending on a costly wedding. Despite caring for my wife I cannot forgive her because there is no trust in our relationship."
So what do you guys think . . . should he LEAVE HER or forgive
and take care of the child???‎




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 01:29 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment