Lady Shares Screenshot Of A Married Man Who Uses Her Photo To Masturbate

Lady Shares Screenshot Of A Married Man Who Uses Her Photo To Masturbate


A pretty Facebook user Faith Paul was shocked when she got a message from a man's wife telling her how she caught Her husband Masturbating with the lady's photo... And the sad part is that this Lady doesn't know the man from Adams...



According to the Lady while posting the screenshot on her page, she's has a daughter and a man in her life, which makes her feel very sad, as to why another woman's husband will be masturbating with her photo.

''Reading this msg over and over, thinking of what to reply to this woman but I can’t find a word! I don’t even know your husband! All I m begging God for is to help me electrocute the likes of her husband that are somewhere masturbating with my pictures or videos. I didn’t come to Facebook for this. Why ruin ur home for someone that doesn’t even recognize your existence. I have a very good man in my life and a beautiful daughter I’m so much in love with them and don’t want anything more. I pray God heals you woman! Your husband is a MADMANLady shares a message from a distraught wife whose husband uses the lady?Lady shares a message from a distraught wife whose husband uses the lady? I blocked your perverted husband on your request already! I feel bad for this woman for real So so bad.

                        



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 09:28 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment