"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Brea,sts And private part At A Lagos Hospital" - A Nigerian lady on Twitter, shared how she was harassed by Korean doctor at Lagos hospital

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Brea,sts And private part At A Lagos Hospital" - A Nigerian lady on Twitter, shared how she was harassed by Korean doctor at Lagos hospital



A Nigerian lady identified as Yoruba Delta girl on Twitter, shared how she was harassed by Korean doctor at Lagos hospital leaving her in pain.

Read the post she published on her Twitter;

"I went for ulcer treatment which requires stomach massage. From stomach massage dis doctor strtd massaging my breast, pussy. I'm still confused. I feel violated Please dnt leav ur daughters /sisters alone with a male doctor in the hospital room . cuz sum doctors re really dogs"





share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 05:09 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment