Beautiful Couple! Share a romantic kiss on there wedding day after 9years of Dating (photos)

Beautiful Couple! Share a romantic kiss on there wedding day after 9years of Dating (photos)

According to the Beautiful Bride "It all started 9yrs ago in zamfara state when he came for services.... meet him in a shop where i went to collect my clothes on a Friday evening.... it all started with you are  beautiful I smiled and was like thank you....we had a little chat and exchange contact....after the service before he left he looked at me  and was i love you so much...and went on and said I will go and make money,come back and marry you...
Never believed it but to my greatest surprise that was exactly what he did

Today we are happy married....I thank God for being with us all through the years till today" 
Wedding pictures below...

that romantic look"i got your back"
happy looking bride
the look good together
bridal party




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 00:37 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment