”Flexin With My Ex” - Secondary School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl. Shares Pics «

”Flexin With My Ex” - Secondary School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl. Shares Pics «

 

In South Africa,there seems to be an extreme level of freedom that allows even Secondary students to display adult's acts publicly without fear of being reprimanded by elderly ones. This is what a Secondary school boy posted on Instagram on Friday and caption;



"I'm Back Flexing with my ex".
When the bashing was too much from some IG users and people told him he should be serious with his studies rather than indulging in sex at this age, the boy eventually pull down the photos.

But rather than being remorseful for days or perhaps stay off social media till he grows up, he returns again later and posted a photo of himself with the caption;

"I'm finna stop flex on my ex and get back flexing with her".

We have seen incidences like this from that part of Africa in recent times.






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 23:07 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment