Lady narrates how police refused to assist her after she was stabbed in the stomach and robbed of her belonging while in traffic at Eko Bridge ..see Photos

Lady narrates how police refused to assist her after she was stabbed in the stomach and robbed of her belonging while in traffic at Eko Bridge ..see Photos




Lady narrates how police allegedly refused to assist her after she was stabbed in the stomach and robbed of her belonging while in traffic at Eko Bridge
These robberis are getting too much! Another lady has narrated how she and her sister-in-law were robbed in traffic and stabbed in the stomach.
According to the lady, Oki Adejoke the incident happened at Eko Bridge around 7:30 pm. She also revealed that they reported the case to some policemen who they met few meters away from the scene of the crime and they refused to help, saying that there were other policemen closer to the scene of the crime. Read her story and see more photos below
I and my sis in law were coming from a function at 7.30pm on d 15th of Oct when this happened on Eko bridge. Suddenly the driver's side window where my sis in law was smashed and a few seconds later my side window as snatched too. The hoodlum on my side started stabbing me and requesting for my phone n bag at d same time.  He was stabbing me and demanding I bring my phone's n belongings. I was helpless, the God first a motorist who saw everything happening hit d thief so hard with his car that he rolled over severally even at that no one could help to apprehend d thief. Everyone scared I suppose. even at that no one could help to apprehend d thief. Everyone scared I suppose. We left d scene of d incident. Just a few meters ahead of us we saw d policemen n their jeep.Told them we have just been robbed guess what he told us. U WANT MAKE I DIVIDE MYSELF INTO 2? ANOTHER POLICE DEY THERE. ate was 6th Oct 15th. I am so scared right now. Who knows way d knife he used on me could be carrying. Can't think.
Lady narrates how police allegedly refused to assist her after she was stabbed in the stomach and robbed of her belonging while in traffic at Eko Bridge
Lady narrates how police allegedly refused to assist her after she was stabbed in the stomach and robbed of her belonging while in traffic at Eko Bridge
Lady narrates how police allegedly refused to assist her after she was stabbed in the stomach and robbed of her belonging while in traffic at Eko Bridge



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 08:34 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment